Earn money Online by just viewing ads

Earn money Online by just viewing ads
Earn money online by just clicking your mouse!

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Major: World Series Review

I've always been a baseball fan and an anime fan but Major was what got me started on baseball anime which is a genre I really enjoy. I loved Major and its one of my favorite animes mainly because of the characters and the exciting and at times very dramatic and touching story. World Series is the perfect ending to a great anime, wrapping everything up in the best way possible. There is nothing more in the story to be explored, and nothing more for major to accomplish. this ends it so satisfyingly I would be disappointed if they attempted to continue major any further, it has been finished perfectly and let it stay that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment