Earn money Online by just viewing ads

Earn money Online by just viewing ads
Earn money online by just clicking your mouse!

Friday, July 19, 2013

Naruto Review


I began to browse through the reviews of Naruto, and realized something was horribly wrong. All the experienced anime watchers were giving it crappy reviews, and all the first-timers were giving it rave reviews, with reasons that every anime has to back them up. How could this be? Gee, I wonder. For some strange reason, Naruto has become the most popular and well-known anime series ever, and as such, it is usually the first anime seen by anime watchers alike. Why this is, I don't know. Maybe it appeals to a wide variety of young teenagers...

When I was 13 years old, I remember watching and loving this anime. I had never seen any other anime shows, and I thought the concept was original and amazing. When I found out that others animes literally had all that Naruto had plus a lot more, I was... bored with all the fillers. At the time the anime was great, but it really does get old.

Then again, the anime is not absolutely horrible. It has the essentials, with a somewhat unique story and art style. The characters are cliche, and enjoyment is there but short and sweet.

What I truly love about Naruto is the great soundtrack. It seems that all the OP and ED are just fabulous, and the music just fits within the series. I would have liked a bit of a change over the course of the show, but hey, it almost never happens.

All in all, it was a good show. Just good. So basically: Shame on those people who watch 10 episodes and immediately come here and write a review. Also shame on people who give this show all 1's because everyone else loves it. It's OK, but ive definitely seen better.


No comments:

Post a Comment