Earn money Online by just viewing ads

Earn money Online by just viewing ads
Earn money online by just clicking your mouse!

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sekaiichi Hatsukoi 2 Review


Story: 9/10

Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi 2 is basically continues where the first season left, if you've been keeping up with the manga. There are three main stories being told. One is that of former lovers, broken apart by a rather stupid misunderstanding, finding each other again after a couple of years. The other is of a thirty-year-old dude who likes good looking guys and ends up with one, but his self-esteem generally sucks because he /is/ thirty and his boyfriend is pretty much sex on legs. The last story is of two childhood friends, one ends up falling for the other and you know what happens next. ;)

Out of all the yaoi or shounen-ai series out there, the anime adapted from Nakamura's works still stand to be the best. They have enough emotion and depth to actually count as a love story and not just some fujoshi's wet dream. The first episode actually made me cry. Don't judge me. I totally feel for Ritsu/Masamune.

Art: 7/10

Gah, the weakest point of almost every anime--the art. But compared to other yaoi/shounen-ai series--I'd probably give Sekai-Ichi a 9.

Sound: 9/10

I like last season's ED theme better but I'm pretty sure the new one will grow on me soon. The OP has the same atmosphere as the other season and those of Junjou Romantica. Jumpy. Happy. Lovey-Dovey. The BGM are wonderful, as always. Making me cry. *sniffles*

Character: 9/10

I don't know about you guys but I love all of the characters. Even Ritsu. Heck, especially Ritsu. I honestly don't understand why people hate him that much. If he isn't always so hesitant, then this series would've ended quickly.

And Masamune, but that's mostly because I've read manga. There's an extra chapter there about his and Ritsu's high school ~*affair*~; it's gives him more depth. Without it, he'd be pretty much like the other tops Nakamura writes.

Enjoyment: 10/10

Really. How can this be explained? Two boys making sweet, sweet love? Um. Yessss. But seriously though, that's not Sekai-Ichi's winning point. :) It really does have katons of sweet moments that make your stomach flutter. For that, it's very hard to jack off to.

Overall: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment