Earn money Online by just viewing ads

Earn money Online by just viewing ads
Earn money online by just clicking your mouse!

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Tsubasa: Tokyo Revelations Review

The continuation of the ever-so-great series Tsubasa Chronicle, this OVA (Original Video Animation) series was as good as expected, maybe even better. The group we are familiar with has now entered a Tokyo in which all but two buildings has been destroyed by acid rain. They encounter new people, and as the title suggests, there's some revelations waiting for them as well as anyone who watch this.

I really enjoyed the story. Albeit too rushed: I had trouble understanding at times, though everything's clear now. I think it could've been twice the length it was without really being any worse. Anyway, it was really great, from the original Syaoran's and the Clone's awakening to the revelation of Fei Wong's plans and how much he has actually affected the group's journey so far.

The animation style of this was... wow. At first, I was surprised to see a completely new animation style, but I soon got accustomed to it, and soon after I fell in love with it. It was a quantum leap in quality, which was most likely due to the fact that it was an OVA. If only the entire series had been like this... Oh, well. At any rate, you'll most likely enjoy the improved animation.

The music in this series is - and will always be - legendary, at least in my heart. Nay but astounding pieces of music; themes and songs which I could listen to over and over again without growing bored of them (and so have I done). This is how an anime soundtrack should be, and I can almost certainly guarantee that you'll enjoy the music in this series.

In this OVA, the characters experienced a change for the better; growing much more deeper. The characters were somewhat the same as the original series, but I felt that there were changes to them - both at the start of and during the series. Die-hard fans of the original series might get turned off by the fact that the characters changed a bit, but I felt that they were much more enjoyable, and I'm sure you will too, even though you might require some time to get used to it.

All in all, I really, really enjoyed the OVA; there were many changes for the better, but it also kept the best from the earlier seasons, making this much better. There are some changes you might have to get used to, and the story was definitely a bit rushed, but I can guarantee that you will enjoy this OVA at least as much as you enjoyed the original series.

To 'Not Helpful' voters (and you 'Helpful' voters too): Feedback greatly appreciated =)

No comments:

Post a Comment