Earn money Online by just viewing ads

Earn money Online by just viewing ads
Earn money online by just clicking your mouse!

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

One Piece: Strong World Review

One Piece: Strong World is, indeed, a great movie. If you like the anime, you should watch this. You'll probably love it. Now, about my ratings:

Story (9): The story is great. I suppose they couldn't do more in just one movie. The Strong World: Episode 0 OVA helped buying a lot of time. Like in any One Piece arc, the story moves fastly, no matter what has been shown before.

Art (9): Once you watch One Piece (anime) and see how the art isn't that good in many parts of the series, you'll notice that this movie contains a great art. Like, Franky had a banana on his hair. What the hell is that? Brooke was smoking. Well, I liked it and all, but the clothes were strange, and I have to admit it. Anyway. Great art and this is it.


Sound(9): The sound is great, but it has nothing "unexpected". New soundtrack, but once it's a movie, it had to be like this. The voices were great (duh) like on the anime.


Character(10): Luffy's crew is so original that I can't give it less than 10. Their personalities, the clothes they were wearing (strange, but original)... Shiki was, as well, an outstanding character. I have nothing bad to add about the characters.


Enjoymen(9)t: If you like One Piece and you aren't expecting a lot of this movie just because Oda wrote this, then you'll love this movie and even give it a 10. The key is: Don't overrate it.

Overall(9): Well, many may not agree with me and rate this movie with a 10. But in a general analysis, 9 is a great note for this movie. All of the terms were combined and this is what we got: 9. The absence of logic in some parts (once I may not write spoilers, I'm not telling which parts these are), besides One Piece lacks logic on the anime itself many times, makes me feel like if this movie deserves a 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment